Who was your famous crush you was younger

ukguy916

Tammy sytch. Wwf sunny.
Lightning from gladiators.
Melanie and Martina. Fun house.
Carrie Fisher gold bikini star wars.

I was 8 or 9

Toiletbrush

Denise van Outen, she was just incredible. The big breakfast every morning when I was a teenager. I can't tell you how many times just lookin at her or something horny she said left me going to school with a semi
Fun fact. My friend used to date Nell McAndrew, we were going to go bowling and Nell was bringing a friend that turned out to be Denise. She was super hot that night but sadly I crashed and burned, she had zero interest in me.

ThomasFoolery

Fun fact. My friend used to date Nell McAndrew, we were going to go bowling and Nell was bringing a friend that turned out to be Denise. She was super hot that night but sadly I crashed and burned, she had zero interest in me.
You lived the dream for one night which is better than I ever got. great story, I loved Nell Mcandrew too, they modelled Lara Croft on her

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
You lived the dream for one night which is better than I ever got. great story, I loved Nell Mcandrew too, they modelled Lara Croft on her
Lara Croft was modelled on Neneh Cherry and Tank girl, in the games her face is modelled off someone called Camilla.
Nell was just a model hired for photoshoots dressed as Croft with lucozade, she got the sack after they found out she was posing for playboy.